I love traveling–especially with our family. We just got back from a trip to Nicaragua and Costa Rica last year and it was amazing! Where do you want to go? Here are some deals I’ve found recently…
- Disney/Sea World/Orlando Vacation: Frugal Travel Guy has turned us on to TripAlertz deal with a variety of AAA-Rated Diamond Resorts. The best part: $659 for up to 6 people for 7 nights. They say it is, “… minutes away from Walt Disney World” and near other sites like Sea World, etc…
- 10% Off Your Next Frontier Flight: You need to go to their website and vote for their next animal to adorn their airplane. After you vote you will receive a 10% off voucher that you have to use in 7 days. Thanks, Frugal Travel Guy for this tip! There are some cute videos of the animal choices that might be fun for kids to watch.
- 10% Off Your Next Virgin Atlantic Flight: Until 3/31 you can get 10% off flights by syncing your Amex card via a Twitter account. There are some great deals here. Thanks, Dan’s Deals.
- Fly.com. Check out this new search engine! I have found some great deals here and their site is super user friendly! Like Kayak, but seems better! You can search by calendars of best dates to travel for destinations–which I find really helpful!
- Blog post from Fly.com: Are We There Yet?–A Family Guide to Traveling with Kids
Do you know of any other travel deals for families? I would love to hear all about them! –Amanda