Friday, March 9, 2012
Family Game Night. All Ages. [Boulder Meadows Branch Library]
Author Jane O’Conner reading her book, “Fancy Nancy & the Mermaid Ballet”. All Ages. 5:30pm. [Boulder Bookstore]
Saturday, March 10, 2012
CU Wizards: Marie Curie Day!. 5th to 9th Grades, but all ages are welcome. 9:30 to 10:30am. [CU Campus, Cristol Chemistry 142]
Family Days at the CU Museum of Natural History. All Ages. 1–4pm.
- Junior Ranger Day at Mud Lake Open Space. Ages 6 to 11. 10–Noon
- Peter Pan: The British Musical, presented by Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids. All ages. Only 7pm show still available [2pm sold out]. Not a free event.
- Boulder’s Snowbirds. All ages. 9-11:30 am. Boulder Parks and Open Space hike starting at Chautauqua Ranger Station. Bring binoculars, dress warmly.
Sunday, March 11, 2012
Origami Festival. All Ages. 1:30 to 4pm. [Boulder Public Library]
Boulder Valley Schools’ Student Art Show Opening Reception. All Ages. 2 to 4pm. [Boulder Public Library]
- Peter Pan: The British Musical, presented by Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids. All ages. 11am and 4pm. Not a free event.
- Walking through History – Marshall Mesa hike & educational presentation by Boulder Parks and Open Space. All ages. Includes a hike. 9:30 am–1 pm.
- Fourth Annual Teddy Bear Tea & Concert for families with children ages 2 1/2 – 5 1/2 at the Boulder JCC from 4 to 5pm. Cost is $14/child [members] or $16/child [guest].
Monday, March 12, 2012
Read to the Dog. All Ages. 3:30 to 5:30pm. Bring your child to read to a this well trained and gentle dog. Reservations Required. [Boulder Meadows Branch Library]
- Open Space Story Hour at Chautauqua. Nature-themed story book [1-1:30pm] & Nature Detective Scavenger Hike [1:35 to 2pm].
- Grand Rabbits Play Day. Free for kids 2 to 6 with guardian. Flatirons store. 9:30 to 10:15am.
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Grand Rabbits Play Day. Free for kids 2 to 6 with guardian. Boulder store. 10:30 to 11:15am.