Special Events This Week: LEGO Club, Pearl Street Stampede, FREE DAYS at the Denver Botanic Gardens, Denver Zoo, Boulder History Museum + Denver Art Museum, Nutcracker Storytime @ the Boulder Bookstore, Bilingual English/Spanish and English/French Storytime @ the Boulder Library
Friday, November 2
- FREE Day at the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Pearl Street Stampede. This is a really fun event for the whole family! Pearl Street Mall, 7:00pm.
- Friday Children’s Storytime at the Main Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing activity.
Saturday, November 3
- FREE Day at the Denver Art Museum
- Nutcracker Storytime with the Boulder Balletat the Boulder Bookstore. Join the ballerinas of the Boulder Ballet for a great storytime. Free. All ages. 11:00am.
- French/English Storytime. Join this great bilingual reading. Free. 10:15 to 11:00am
- Saturday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. 10:15am.
- Boulder Farmer’s Market. 8:00 to 2:00pm. 13th Street between Arapahoe & Canyon Blvd. Great opportunity for families to purchase locally grown produce, eat delicious food, listen to live music and so much more! A Boulder kids’ favorite.
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Arts [BMOCA] Check out Art Stop which provides FREE guided art activities for kids on Saturdays during the Farmer’s Market. I have heard that they have a space where you can throw a cup at the wall. Kids love it! 8:00am to 2:00pm. All ages
Sunday, November 4
- FREE Day at the Boulder History Museum
- Go Club for Kids & Teens at the Main Boulder Library. 2:00 to 5:30pm. Ages 5 and up. Free. “Learn to play the ancient and mysterious game of Go.”
Monday, November 5
- FREE Day at the Denver Zoo
- Musical Storytime with Alice and Melanie. Head to the Main Boulder Library for an interactive music and story experience. Free. All ages. 10:15am
- Rise and Shine Storytime @ Barnes & Noble. 9:30am. Don’t forget the fun train table!
- Monday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. All ages. 10:00 to 10:45am.
- Monday Milk and Cookies at Becoming Mothers. If you are a nursing mama this is a great way to gather with others, share, ask any questions you may have, etc…
- After Nappers Toddler Circle at Parenting Place. Toddlers 10 to 24 mos. Free. 2:30 to 4:00pm
Tuesday, November 6
- FREE Day at The Children’s Museum of Denver from 4:00 to 8:00pm
- Bilingual English/Spanish Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. 10:15am
- Lap Babies at the Main Boulder Library. A program for babies birth to 12 months and their caregivers.
Wednesday, November 7
- Wednesday Storytime @ Main Boulder Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing.
- Family Garden Story and Song Time with Kristin at Barnes and Nobles. Free. All ages. 1:00pm.
- Cruisers and Crawlers @ Main Boulder Library. Toddlers ages 9 to 24 months and their caregivers. 10:15am.
Thursday, November 8
- LEGO Club at the George Reynolds Branch Library. Do you like LEGOs? Do you like stories? Then you’ll love LEGO club at the George Reynolds Branch Library! Join us the 2nd Thursday of every month for a LEGOextravaganza. If you’re a great LEGO builder, or a first timer, this is the place for you. Free. 4:00 to 5:30pm.
- Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. 10:15 to 11:30am.
- Toddler Time @ Main Boulder Library. Toddlers (18-36 months) and caregivers explore language and books in a fun and intimate setting. Programs include rhymes, songs and books as well as time for free play and informal discussion of early childhood development. Attendance limited to toddlers up to 36 months of age; no older children please. Free. 10:15 to 11:30am.
- Parents with Infants Support Group at Parenting Place. Free. Newborn to 9 mos. 10:30 to Noon.
Upcoming Family Events:
November 17: $5 admission day at the Butterfly Pavillion
Please let me know of any upcoming events that should be listed here. I am happy to include your free, low cost or unusual event in Boulder Family listing of weekly events. You can reach me at Boulder4Families@gmail.com or visit us on Facebook.
#families #free #Boulder #events #boulderfamilies #getoutside #October #November