Special Events This Week: Fossil Family Day, CU Wizards, Bach for Kids, FamilySong Storytime at the library, Bilingual English/Spanish and English/French Storytime @ the Boulder Library
Friday, November 9
- Friday Children’s Storytime at the Main Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing activity.
- Family Game Night @ Meadow’s Branch Library. Free. All ages. 4:30 to 6:30pm.
Saturday, November 10
- CU Museum of Natural History; Fossil Family Day: My What Big Teeth You Have!
- CU Wizards Whispers and Bangs!
- Bach for Kids at the WOW Museum. An engaging program for kids of all ages and the whole family features a Boulder Bach Festival trio consisting of violin, flute, and cello performing Bach’s music to illustrate harmony, melody, and polyphony. The audience participates in the program. Free. All ages. 11:00am.
- Saturday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. 10:15am.
- FamilySong Storytime at George Reynolds Branch library [11:00am] and Meadows Branch Library [3:00pm]. Free. All ages.
- Boulder Farmer’s Market. 8:00 to 2:00pm. 13th Street between Arapahoe & Canyon Blvd. Great opportunity for families to purchase locally grown produce, eat delicious food, listen to live music and so much more! A Boulder kids’ favorite.
- Boulder Museum of Contemporary Arts [BMOCA] Check out Art Stop which provides FREE guided art activities for kids on Saturdays during the Farmer’s Market. I have heard that they have a space where you can throw a cup at the wall. Kids love it! 8:00am to 2:00pm. All ages
Sunday, November 11
- Go Club for Kids & Teens at the Main Boulder Library. 2:00 to 5:30pm. Ages 5 and up. Free. “Learn to play the ancient and mysterious game of Go.”
Monday, November 12
- Rise and Shine Storytime @ Barnes & Noble. 9:30am. Don’t forget the fun train table!
- Monday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. All ages. 10:00 to 10:45am.
- Monday Milk and Cookies at Becoming Mothers. If you are a nursing mama this is a great way to gather with others, share, ask any questions you may have, etc…
- After Nappers Toddler Circle at Parenting Place. Toddlers 10 to 24 mos. Free. 2:30 to 4:00pm
Tuesday, November 13
- Bilingual English/Spanish Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. 10:15am
- Lap Babies at the Main Boulder Library. A program for babies birth to 12 months and their caregivers.
Wednesday, November 14
- Wednesday Storytime @ Main Boulder Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing.
- Family Garden Story and Song Time with Kristin at Barnes and Nobles. Free. All ages. 1:00pm.
- Cruisers and Crawlers @ Main Boulder Library. Toddlers ages 9 to 24 months and their caregivers. 10:15am.
Thursday, November 15
- Musical Storytime with Alice and Melanie. Head to the Main Boulder Library for an interactive music and story experience. Free. All ages. 10:15am
- Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. 10:15 to 11:30am.
- Toddler Time @ Main Boulder Library. Toddlers (18-36 months) and caregivers explore language and books in a fun and intimate setting. Programs include rhymes, songs and books as well as time for free play and informal discussion of early childhood development. Attendance limited to toddlers up to 36 months of age; no older children please. Free. 10:15 to 11:30am.
- Parents with Infants Support Group at Parenting Place. Free. Newborn to 9 mos. 10:30 to Noon.
- Girls Night Out to benefit Parenting Place. Get a group of your girlfriends together to shop and eat for a great cause. Purchase ticket ahead of time by clicking here.
Upcoming Family Events:
- FREE Day at the Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Pearl Street Stampede at 7:00pm on the Pearl Street Mall.
November 17: $5 admission day at the Butterfly Pavillion
November 18: Switch on the Holidays 5:00pm 1300 block of Pearl Street
November 19: FREE Day at the Denver Zoo
November 23: St. Nick on the Bricks 11:00am to 2:00pm at 1301 Pearl Street
December 1: Lights of December Parade 6:00pm Downtown Boulder