Friday, March 1
- FREE Day at the Denver Botanic Gardens. An opportunity for your family to explore the DBG’s amazing bounty of vegetation. Kids love it!
- Friday Children’s Storytime at the Main Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing activity.
- Open Tumbling for Preschoolers at the Boulder JCC. Noon to 3:00pm. $5.
Saturday, March 2
- FREE Day at the Colorado Railroad Museum. Great opportunity to check out this amazing railroad museum for free! Kids & adults alike love this place.
- FREE Day at the Denver Art Museum. I am always amazed how kid friendly the DAM can be. Enjoy.
- French/English Storytime. Main Boulder Library. 10:15am.
- Saturday Storytime. Main Boulder Library. 10:15am.
- Read Across America Day Dr. Seuss Storytime! Head to the Main Boulder Library and join them under the blanket tent for Dr. Seuss Storytime. 11:00am.
- BMoCA [Boulder Museum of Contemporary Arts] FREE Day. This is a surprisingly kid friendly space! We loved the one where you threw cups against the wall. See what’s happening at this local Boulder museum.
- Visit the Agricultural Heritage Center. Learn about the rich agricultural history of Boulder County. This site gives special focus to the years 1900 to 1925 when local families prospered as farmers and witnessed the coming of the Modern Age. The farm includes two barns, an outhouse, a milk house, a blacksmith shop, and a 1909 farmhouse furnished with items from the 1910s. Free. All Ages. 10:00am to 5:00pm.
- Clementine Art Studios Storytime at Barnes & Noble. Join Clementine for storytime and an art project. Free. 11:00am.
Sunday, March 3
- FREE Day at the Boulder History Museum. They offer hands on rotating exhibits that are great for kids.
- Nature for Kids & Parents: Lions, Bobcats, Lynx, Oh My! Fascinated by cats? Join Debora Martin, Early Childhood Educator/Volunteer Naturalist on an adventure into the mystery of our Colorado cats! Long tail, short tail, spots, bearded, tufted ears, ghost cats? With a little understanding of these great cats and their habitats, we can coexist with these magnificent animals! Meet at the Chautauqua Ranger Cottage for an easy hike filled with fun activities at 1:00 pm. Ages 6 and up.
- Go Club for Kids & Teens at the Main Boulder Library. 2:00 to 5:30pm. Ages 5 and up. Free. “Learn to play the ancient and mysterious game of Go.”
Monday, March 4
- Clementine Art Studios Storytime at Barnes & Noble. Join Clementine for storytime and an art project. Free. 1:00pm.
- Monday Storytime at the Library. Join librarians at the Main Boulder Library for an interactive storytime. 10:15am.
- Musical Storytime with Alice and Melanie. Fun musical storytime at the Main Boulder Library. 10:15am.
- Rise and Shine Storytime @ Barnes & Noble. 9:30am. Don’t forget the fun train table
Tuesday, March 5
- Grandrabbits’ Play Day. There is always a new theme Free. Children 2 to 7. 11:00 to 11:45am.
- Lap Babies Storytime. Main Boulder Library. Babies up to age 9 mo. 10:15 to 11:30am.
- Storytime at the George Reynolds Branch Library. Join librarians for an interactive storytime. 10:15am.
- Spanish/English Bilingual Storytime. Main Boulder Library. 10:15am.
Wednesday, March 6
- Wednesday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Enjoy books, songs and more at weekly storytimes for all ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Cruisers and Crawlers Storytime. Main Boulder Library. 10:15am.
- Storytime at the Meadows Branch Library. 10:15am.