The winter can seem long and cold. When you have got young ones it is always a good idea to have some indoor activities in your bag of tricks. Here are some ideas to help you get the kids moving and engaged.
- East Boulder Recreation Center
- South Boulder Recreation Center
- North Boulder Recreation Center
- Bob Burger Recreation Center
- Louisville Recreation Center
- North Boulder Recreation Center: Drop-in on Saturdays with your kids to let them get their wiggles out for a few hours.
- CATS: Drop in on Saturdays Noon to 2:00pm
- Shredder Gym: Skate boarding, skiing, snow boarding practice & open gym
- Boulder JCC: Offers open gym in their tumble room
- CU Museum of Natural History: Open daily. Special family events.
- BMOCA: Open daily.
- WOW! Children’s Museum: Open daily. Special children’s events.
- NCAR: Hands on exhibits & public tours
- Boulder Public Libraries: Ongoing programs & children’s area [Main Library, George Reynolds Branch, Meadows Branch]
- Lafayette Public Library: Ongoing programs & children’s area
- Louisville Public Library: Ongoing programs & children’s area
Parenting Support Groups
- Boulder JCC: Drop-in, On-going support groups and classes
- Parenting Place: Drop-in, On-going support groups and classes