The kids are out of school and summer if finally here in Boulder! Want to keep them motivated to read? I highly recommend kids being a part of the Boulder Public Library’s Dig Into Reading summer reading program. My kids have done it for years! They run a great program every summer and this year is no exception. Registration is open! Here is what you do to get involved:
- Stop into ANY Boulder Public Library and sign your child up. It’s free and easy to sign up. Pick out a book at that time.
- Read! Your child/you complete the tracking form.
- Head into your library each week to show your tracking form and get a prize
- It is really easy and motivating to the kids!
To keep things interesting there are a lot of programs happening throughout the summer. Attend a wide variety of programs. Including:
- Bob Shea, author / illustrator of Dinosaur vs. Bedtime and other books
- Henry Cole, author / illustrator of many books!
- Bill Harley, author, humorist & musician. Find one now!
- A musical quest with History Hunters
- Celebrate at the Library Summer Festival on August 18, 2-5 p.m.
Amazing outdoor festival, on the library lawn, filled with magic, face painting, music and food!
Get more information on Dig Into Reading here. Or Call 303-441-3099 for more information!