Friday, July 5
- Noon Tunes on Pearl Street Mall. Head down to Pearl Street for some free, grooving good tunes. Let the kids play in the pop fountain and dance the afternoon away. Noon to 1:30pm.
- Friday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Come listen to stories. Free. 10:15am.
Saturday, July 6
- FREE Day at the Denver Art Museum.
- Boulder Farmer’s Market. Meet your farmers, do some artwork, get some lunch. There is always so much going on at the market! 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- FREE Day at BMoCA. Join them all day to delight in their exhibits or stop by during the Farmer’s Market for a fun kids craft.
- Twenty Ninth Street Live! Live musical performances Saturday nights throughout the summer. Food trucks, drinks, music. All outside at the Twenty Ninth Street Mall. 7:00 to 10:00pm.
Sunday, July 7
Monday, July 8
- All Aboard the Tebo Train. Calling all kiddos, enjoy a free ride on Pearl Street Mall’s one-and-only Tebo Train! Children ages 10 and under (and accompanying adults) will chug along the beautiful Pearl Street Mall on the only set of wheels permitted “on the bricks”! Board from 10 – 11:15 am in front of Wells Frago Bank at the corner of 12th and Pearl Street. Admission is FREE!
- Meadow Music. Meadow Music programs are our most popular (and very fun) education and outreach events. Children and parents join OSMP’s Jeff Kagan, Paige Doughty, Mark Wesson and other guest artists for evenings of children’s music and nature education. The evening consists of a short, kid-friendly hike on the McClintock Trail followed by 45 minutes of nature music for kids on the Chautauqua Green. Best for kids ages 2-8. Meadow Music is free! Bring a picnic, bring a blanket, rain or shine.
- Kids Eat FREE: Larkburger & Cafe Mexicali
Tuesday, July 9
- Family Concert at the Boulder Rez. The Boulder Public Library and the City of Boulder Parks and Recreation Department present Bill Harley, noted children’s musician and performer will be bringing his hilarious music to the Boulder Reservoir this summer. Join us and be prepared to laugh, dance and enjoy this concert. 11:00am.
- FREE Day at the East Boulder Community Center. Work out, swim, play basketball, or anything else the huge East Boulder Community Center has to offer.
- FREE Day at the Denver Botanic Gardens
- Teen Summer Film Series: The Nightmare Before Christmas with Tim Burton. For middle- and high schooled- aged youth only! Pizza in the Teen Art Gallery at 5:00. Movie in the Canyon Theater at 5:30. Jack Skellington, king of Halloweentown, discovers Chrsitmas Town, but doesn’t quite understand the concept.
- GrandRabbits’ Play Day. Join this great toy store for unique crafts and activities each week. Free. 11:00am.
- TEBO Train on Pearl Street Mall. Free. 10:00am to 11:15am.
Wednesday, July 10
- Pearl Street Mile Race. The Pearl Street Mile is the “signature event” of the Downtown Boulder Race Series. The event includes a ½ mile race just for the kids. After crossing the finish line head over to Bands on the Bricks to relax, enjoy some music, and bask in your accomplishment. Fun for the whole family! 5:30pm. Register ahead of time here.
- Bands on the Bricks. Get down and enjoy great live music playing on the Pearl Street Mall. Check out the line up here. Free. 7:00 to 9:00pm [libations starting at 5:30pm]
- Boulder Farmer’s Market. Meet your farmers, buy some veggies, get some dinner, listen to live music and even have a beer. There is always so much going on at the market and it’s not as crowded as Saturdays, so it’s great for families! 4:00 to 8:00pm.
- FREE Night at BMoCA. Join them all day to delight in their exhibits. 4 to 8pm.
- TEBO Train on Pearl Street Mall. Free. 10:00am to 11:15am. More details in the June 10 listing.
- Kids Eat FREE tonight at Wahoo’s!
Thursday, July 11