Halloween can be so much fun with kids! I will never forget my son’s first Halloween. He went up to the doors in the neighborhood and was in total disbelief that everyone would give him candy. How could this possibly be? How lucky was he? Just walk up and you get pockets full of candy. The look on his face the entire evening [maybe an hour] was pure exhilaration!
Here are some fun kid-friendly Halloween ideas:
- Tootsie Pop Ghosts for decorations or giving out
- Make a Glass Lantern to light up the night
- Monsterously Cool Pumpkins
- Glow in the Dark Funkins
- Make Paper Hanging Bat decorations
- Scary Monster Decorations–use old soup cans or jars
What ideas do you want to share with Boulder Families?