Find a listing of fun family-friendly events and happenings around Boulder right here each Friday!
Friday, November 8
- Friday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Come enjoy story time with your children. 10:15am
Saturday, November 9
- FREE Day at the Longmont Museum.
- The Liquid Crystal Wizard’s Show. A great CU program teaching kids the love and magic of science! These are free presentations that are always fun. Aimed at kids 5th grade and up, but all welcome! CU’s Duane G1B30 at 9:30am.
- Dance Bridge Showcase. Fun, free, family dance showcase! Boulder’s annual “Dance is for Every Body!” showcase is a rich harvest of regional dance. Equal parts entertainment and education, the showcases feature local dance groups participating in 5 – 15 minute, family-friendly presentations. The one hour showcase is FREE and open to the public. 3:00pm at the Meadows Branch Library.
- Bilingual Spanish/English Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Disfrute con sus hijos cuentos, rimas y canciones del segundo, cuarto y (cuando sea aplicable) del quinto sábado del mes. Enjoy stories, rhymes and songs with your children in English and Spanish. 10:15am at the Main Boulder Library.
- Boulder Farmer’s Market. Meet your farmers, do some artwork, get some lunch. There is always so much going on at the market! 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- FREE Day at BMoCA. Join them all day to delight in their exhibits or stop by during the Farmer’s Market for a fun kids craft.
Sunday, November 10
- Take your kids on a bike ride at the Valmont Bike Park. This is a fantastic place to take kids of all ages and abilities! There is a play space, flat trails, pump tracks, and plenty to explore for all.
Monday, November 11
- BVSD Day Off. What are you planning? A day at the Valmont Bike Park? A hike? Time with friends? An art project?
- Kids Eat FREE: Larkburger & Cafe Mexicali
Tuesday, November 12
- Lap Babies at the Main Boulder Library. Babies (birth-12 months) and their caregivers explore language and books in a fun and intimate setting. Programs include rhymes, songs and books as well as time for free play and informal discussion of early childhood development. Attendance limited to babies up to 12 months of age; no older children please.
Wednesday, November 13
- Science Discovery Teen Cafe: Extreme Weather. Teen Science Café is a free, fun way for teens to explore the latest ideas in science and technology. Stimulating conversations with scientists, engineers, and inventors take place in an informal and relaxed setting. Free food is served! 6:00 to 7:30pm. RSVP at the link above.
- Cruisers & Crawlers at the Main Boulder Library. Crawlers and beginning toddlers (9-24 months) explore language and books with their caregivers in a fun and intimate setting. Programs include rhymes, songs and books as well as time for free play and informal discussion of early childhood development. Attendance limited to crawlers and beginning toddlers up to 24 months of age; no older children please.
- Wednesday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Children enjoy stories, songs and more in the Children’s Area.
- Kids Eat FREE tonight at Wahoo’s!
Thursday, November 14
#getoutside #free #parenting #boulder #colorado #halloween