Looking for family-friendly events and happenings around Boulder? Check it out right here each Friday!
Friday, November 15
- FREE Day at the Denver Zoo
- Friday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Come enjoy story time with your children. 10:15am
- Pearl Street Stampedes are fun for the whole family. Come out and cheer on the CU Buffs, listen to band music, and get merry. Starts at 7pm in from of the Boulder County Court House. CU vs California. Always free.
Saturday, November 16
- FamilyDance Planet with Amazing DJ Rolf. FamilyDance Planet is transforming family time by offering your family a Saturday morning, active dance party with upbeat grooves that adults and kids can enjoy. Our music is played live by different DJs each month! We have a seasonal earth altar that kids help create, so ask your child to pick out an item from nature to put on the earth altar. We throw in shakers, scarves and yoga mats to encourage creativity and movement.
- Bilingual French/English Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Storytime in both English & French. 10:15am at the Main Boulder Library.
- Boulder Farmer’s Market. Meet your farmers, do some artwork, get some lunch. There is always so much going on at the market! 8:00am to 2:00pm.
- FREE Day at BMoCA. Join them all day to delight in their exhibits or stop by during the Farmer’s Market for a fun kids craft.
Sunday, November 17
- CU Museum of Natural History Presents the Americas Latino Festival. The festival promotes environmental awareness and unites diverse communities for a sustainable future through dialogue on the environment, health, education, culture, and small business entrepreneurship. This will be the first environmental justice Latino themed festival in the United States with novel programming components bridging the gap between academia, K-12 education, arts, policy, business and Latino and non-Latino communities
Monday, November 18
- Take your kids on a bike ride at the Valmont Bike Park. This is a fantastic place to take kids of all ages and abilities! There is a play space, flat trails, pump tracks, and plenty to explore for all.
- Kids Eat FREE: Larkburger & Cafe Mexicali
Tuesday, November 19
- Lap Babies at the Main Boulder Library. Babies (birth-12 months) and their caregivers explore language and books in a fun and intimate setting. Programs include rhymes, songs and books as well as time for free play and informal discussion of early childhood development. Attendance limited to babies up to 12 months of age; no older children please.
Wednesday, November 20
- Cruisers & Crawlers at the Main Boulder Library. Crawlers and beginning toddlers (9-24 months) explore language and books with their caregivers in a fun and intimate setting. Programs include rhymes, songs and books as well as time for free play and informal discussion of early childhood development. Attendance limited to crawlers and beginning toddlers up to 24 months of age; no older children please.
- Wednesday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Children enjoy stories, songs and more in the Children’s Area.
- Kids Eat FREE tonight at Wahoo’s!
Thursday, November 21
- Musical Storytime with Alice & Melanie. Songs, movement and stories. 10:15am at the Main Boulder Library.
#getoutside #free #parenting #boulder #colorado #halloween