Boulder has amazing food options! Recently I was asked where to go with the kids and here is what I said…
1. Wahoos. We love Wahoos for a semi-fast meal. The kids love watching the fun surf and skate videos and the overall vibe. I like the food because it is semi-healthy too. Kids Eat Free on Weds nights.
2. Backcountry Pizza. This place is great if you have a kids who want some entertainment before or after dinner. It has a great casual and easy going vibe. They have a great arcade room that kids love!
3. Southern Sun. They have fun games, healthy-ish pub food, as well as great beer! The restaurant loud and kids feel right at home! We love playing games while waiting and when you have a beer it can be helpful. You can check out Under the Sun which is downstairs too.
4. Hapa Sushi [on Pearl]. They have a fantastic kids menu. The kids’ menu is inexpensive, healthy, and kid-friendly. Sit at the counter so the kids can enjoy watching the sushi chefs at work.
5. The Kitchen Next Door. This foodie favorite on Pearl Street offers a menu that resonated with kids – from kale chips to garlic smashers. The food is healthy and fast. And parents love the diverse and delicious food!
Interested in Kids Eat Free option in Boulder? Find a list here.