It’s baby bird season! Here is a list of local Boulder area live feed cameras aimed at some amazing birds! There are 3 eaglets that just hatched and more to come. Take a look…
- Osprey Camera – Live feed on nest at the Boulder County Fairgrounds. Will hatch June 2-11.
- Eagle Camera – XCEL’s Plattville, CO. 3 eaglets hatched in April.
- Kestrel Camera – Brush, CO.
Want to see more wildlife? Take a hike!
- The Wild Bird Center in Boulder offers free bird walks every Saturday from about 7:45 to about 9:45. Call them at 303-442-1322 for more information. Reservations not required.
- City of Boulder’s Natural Selections’ Nature Hikes & Programs offers hikes and other educational activities and events throughout the year. They often offer birding outings.