Listed here are some great family events. Most are free. They are all opportunities to be together as a family and engage your kids of all ages. Let me know what you liked. Let me know if there is something I should add. Have a great week!
Friday, March 16, 2012
Family Game Night. All Ages. [Boulder Meadows Branch Library]
Saturday, March 17, 2012 [Happy St. Patrick’s Day]
What’s for Dinner? Colorado Food Past & Present Family Day at the CU Museum of Natural History. Hands on activities for the foodies out there. All Ages. 1–4pm.
- French/English Storytime at the Boulder Main Library. 10:15 to 11am.
- St. Patrick’s Day at the WOW Museum. Join them for a special presentation by the McTeggart Irish Dancers. 11 to 2pm.
- Peter Pan: The British Musical, presented by Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids. All ages. May be sold out.
- Wings of Spring: Bird Watching. All Ages. 7:30–10am. Boulder Parks and Open Space program. Meet at Sawhill Ponds, 0.6 miles north of Valmont on 75th St. Bring binoculars, dress warmly.
Sunday, March 18, 2012
- Peter Pan: The British Musical, presented by Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids. All ages. 11am and 4pm. May be sold out.
- Nature For Kids and Parents: Turn On The Senses! Ages 6 and up. 1–3pm. Offered by Boulder Open Space & Mountain Parks .Starting at the Chautauqua Ranger Cottage.
Monday, March 19, 2012
Read to the Dog. All Ages. 3:30 to 5:30pm. Bring your child to read to a this well trained and gentle dog. Reservations Required. [Boulder Meadows Branch Library]
- Grand Rabbits Play Day. Free for kids 2 to 6 with guardian. Flatirons store. 9:30 to 10:15am.
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Grand Rabbits Play Day. Free for kids 2 to 6 with guardian. Boulder store. 10:30 to 11:15am.