Friday, February 8
- Winter Star Party with OSMP. 6:00 to 8:30pm
- Friday Children’s Storytime at the Main Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing activity.
- Open Tumbling for Preschoolers at the Boulder JCC. Noon to 3:00pm. $5.
Saturday, February 9
- Sing along with Jeff and Paige at the CU Museum of Natural History. Free. 11:30am & 1:00pm. Highly recommended!
- Winter Star Party with OSMP 6:00 to 8:30pm.
- BMoCA FREE Day
- Denver Firefighter Museum FREE Day
- Longmont Museum FREE Day
- Mad Science: Fire and Ice. Discover the cool chemistry in the states of matter and learn the basics of air pressure. Scissors will unexpectedly sizzle and carbon dioxide bubbles will pop as the chilling properties of dry ice are revealed. Be amazed when a ball is suspended over the audience and marvel at the strength of your own lungs with these radical air-pressure experiments. Free. All ages. George Reynolds Branch at 11:00am & Meadows Branch at 3:00pm.
- Saturday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Enjoy books, songs and more at weekly storytimes for all ages.
Sunday, February 10
- Annual Boulder Bach Festival’s Bach for Kids. This annual event gives students, K through 12, an opportunity to perform the music of Bach in a free public concert and to join Festival artists in Bach in the Community mini-performances in non-traditional venues throughout Boulder County. http://www.boulderbachfestival.org/
- Greater Boulder Youth Orchestra at Macky Auditorium. Free for students and teachers. Get tickets here.
- Go Club for Kids & Teens at the Main Boulder Library. 2:00 to 5:30pm. Ages 5 and up. Free. “Learn to play the ancient and mysterious game of Go.”
Monday, February 11
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science FREE Day
- Monday Milk & Cookies at Becoming Mothers. Join other nursing moms to discuss a wide range of issues. Free. 11:00 to Noon.
- Rise and Shine Storytime @ Barnes & Noble. 9:30am. Don’t forget the fun train table
- Monday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Enjoy books, songs and much more. Free. 10:15 to 11:00am.
Tuesday, February 12
- Grandrabbits’ Play Day. There is always a new theme Free. Children 2 to 7. 11:00 to 11:45am.
- Read to the Dog. Make your reservation to have your child read to the wonderful therapy dog. Free. Meadows Branch Library. 3:30pm.
- Lap Babies at the Main Boulder Library. Up to 12months with caregiver. 10:15am.
- Bilingual English/Spanish Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. 10:15 am.
Wednesday, February 13
- Wednesday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Enjoy books, songs and more at weekly storytimes for all ages. Children must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
Thursday, February 14
- Thursday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Storytime for all children. 10:15 to 11:00am.
- Open Tumbling for Preschoolers at the Boulder JCC. 9:30 to 11:00am and 2:00 to 4:00pm. $5.
Please let me know of any upcoming events that should be listed here. I am happy to include your free, low cost or unusual event in Boulder Family listing of weekly events. You can reach me at Boulder4Families@gmail.com or visit us on Facebook.
#families #free #Boulder #events #boulderfamilies #getoutside #February