We love give aways! Read on to see how you can win a pair of tickets to this production of Cinderella La Cenerentola. The giveaway is over 4/21, so get your chance to win–see details below.
The Boulder Opera Company is bringing Boulder their first installment in their Children’s Series: Cinderella–La Cenerentola. This is a humorous take on the classic tale, set to upbeat melodies and modern twists.
The Boulder Opera says: Cinderella goes to the ball, bracelets are exchanged instead of glass slippers, mistaken identities make for hilarious escapades, and the quick paced action will make this hour-long show fly by in seconds!
- Showtimes: Thurs, 4/25 at 10:30am; Saturday, 4/27 at 11:00am & 2:00pm; & Sunday 4/28 at 12:00pm and 3:00pm.
- Location: Nomad Theater, Boulder
- Detailed Info: boulderoperacompany.com
Here is your chance to win a pair of tickets to one of these shows! How do you win?
1. Leave a comment HERE [Why you want to go. What you may have heard about the production. Really anything you are thinking about taking your child to see this show.]
2. Head to Facebook and “Like” Boulder Families [if you haven’t already].
We will draw a name on Sunday April 21, 2013. Good luck, these shows look super fun!