Ski Snowmass for $6.50! Aspen is celebrating their 50th anniversary of Snowmass by charging the same rate they did when they opened. This could be awesome given the right conditions or if you’ve just been waiting for the right time to experience Aspen/Snowmass.
- Spending $6.50 for a day of skiing at Snowmass
- Fun packed weekend with tons to do in the Aspen Valley
- Must stay at least 1 night at one of their properties [early season looks to be around $150+]
- Available only on Friday, December 15, 2017
- Early season can offer great conditions, but the snow can also be a little sparse.
Looks like they have a lot of activities planned for the whole weekend. Lots of retro fun! Get the details on this deal at Ski Snowmass.
Thanks to Mommypoints for the original post!