I know we are in Boulder so for many of us baby wearing is an integral part of our lives. It has not always been like that and it certainly is not like that in other parts of the country. Of course as soon as you cross the border [especially South of the border] you find baby wearing is simply a part of life. Baby wearing is not simply a fad. There are amazing benefits to baby wearing for both parent and child. Don’t worry, Boba G3 give away details are below.
- Baby wearing benefits for the baby: babies cry less, get better sleep, learn more, are happier.
- Baby wearing benefits for the parents: enhanced communication between parent and baby, is convenient, encourages weight bearing exercise, allows you to move around on all different terrain
I want to introduce Boba. They are a local Boulder, mom-owned, company that has been helping parents connect to their babies and young children. I knew they were a great company when I met their well traveled founder in a mutual friend’s studio, where she was creating pottery on a wheel when she was approximately 10 months pregnant. She told us stories of traveling with her young children and clearly baby wearing was a passion! The Boba Family lives the life and promote baby wearing for all the great benefits it bring to families. You can find more detail on the benefits of baby wearing from Boba’s founder here.
In April, Boba is offering a FREE Healthy Baby Wearing Class through the YMCA. If you are interested you can learn more and sign up here.
Boba G3 Give Away: Want to win a Boba G3 Baby Carrier like the one on the top photo? You get to pick the color. Learn more about the Boba G3 here. To win here is what you need to do:
1. Leave a comment here about your experience with baby wearing or your question about baby wearing AND…
2. Go to our Facebook page and “like” the page. Click here to find BoulderFamilies on Facebook.
3. Voila! You are entered to win a Boba G3, a $120 value.
4. All “entries” must complete steps 1 & 2 to be entered. Entries must be complete by March 31, 2013. Check back April 1 to see if you won! Enter now!