You know you’ve been meaning to create a photo book to document your family’s travels and experiences! The kids grow up so quickly! Here is how to get a photo book:
- Sign-up for a free Similac account. Once you do this they will send you a coupon code to purchase a free book to your email.
2. Then load up this code to Shutterfly so you have it ready when you are. Load your code on here.
3. Make your book! It is not hard to do. Just create an account and upload photos. Then use their easy to use photo book tools to make an awesome book.
Thanks to DansDeals for pointing out this great Shutterfly opportunity!
I love Shutterfly’s Photo Books! I make one every year for our family [except when I don’t–like last year]. But it looks like I may be able to redeem myself because now they are offering them for FREE. Yes, Free. This is a $23.99 value. Good through 9/11/13. I am feeling motivated by this free offer!
The best part is they make it super easy to create the photo book! You grab a group of photos [usually the toughest part for me], upload them to the website, then start arranging. Shutterfly offers all sorts of templates and makes it easy to arrange and rearrange your photos. Trust me it’s simple–once you pick your photos & upload them.
How to do it:
- Go to www.shutterfly.com
- Create a free account [if you don’t have one]
- Upload a group of photos
- Create your photo book [Remember the offer is for a FREE 8×8, but you can apply the $23.99 savings to different photo books so you can upgrade if you’d like.]
- Enter code: SUMMERBOOK at check out.