Friday, December 14
- Friday Children’s Storytime at the Main Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing activity.
- Family Game Night at Meadows Branch Library. Try some new games and spend time together as a family! 4:30 to 6:30pm. Free.
Saturday, December 15
- FamilyDance Planet. FamilyDance Planet is a monthly dance party for families!
As we near the longest night of the year, we dance to remember our light within!
We welcome live DJ Mark Whaley … spinning dancing grooves for the whole family.
- St. Nick on the Bricks. Kids of all ages can visit with Santa at the Downtown Boulder Visitor Information Center for FREE. 11:00am to 2:00pm at 1301 Pearl Street
- French/English Storytime. Join this great bilingual reading. Free. 10:15 to 11:00am
- Saturday Storytime at the Downtown Boulder Library. Enjoy stories, songs, finger plays. Free. All ages. 10:15am.
Sunday, December 16
- Nature for Parents and Kids: Oh Deer! Prance into the woods and enjoy a little magic with Debora Martin, Early Childhood Educator/Volunteer Naturalist. We’ll put on our headbands, pretend we’re a herd of deer, play a game and learn a song while in their habitat! Meet at the Lehigh Street entrance to Shanahan Ridge (search 1903 Lehigh Street in Boulder, where Lehigh and Lafayette Streets intersect) for an easy hike. Ages 6+. Free. 1:00 to 2:30pm.
- Go Club for Kids & Teens at the Main Boulder Library. 2:00 to 5:30pm. Ages 5 and up. Free. “Learn to play the ancient and mysterious game of Go.”
Monday, December 17
- Rise and Shine Storytime @ Barnes & Noble. 9:30am. Don’t forget the fun train table!
- Monday Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. Free. All ages. 10:00 to 10:45am.
- Monday Milk and Cookies at Becoming Mothers. If you are a nursing mama this is a great way to gather with others, share, ask any questions you may have, etc…
- After Nappers Toddler Circle at Parenting Place. Toddlers 10 to 24 mos. Free. 2:30 to 4:00pm
Tuesday, December 18
- Bilingual English/Spanish Storytime at the Main Boulder Library. 10:15am
- Lap Babies at the Main Boulder Library. A program for babies birth to 12 months and their caregivers.
Wednesday, December 19
- Cruisers and Crawlers @ Main Boulder Library. Toddlers ages 9 to 24 months and their caregivers. 10:15am.
- Wednesday Storytime @ Main Boulder Library. 10:15 to 11:00am. Free. Ongoing.
- Family Garden Story and Song Time with Kristin at Barnes and Nobles. Free. All ages. 1:00pm.
Thursday, December 20
- Musical Storytime with Alice and Melanie. The first Monday and third Thursday of every month. Join us for a special storytime full of story songs, musical stories, and more! Free. All ages. 10:15am.
- Thursday Storytime @ the Main Boulder Library. Enjoy stories and songs for all ages. Free. 10:15am.
- Toddler Time @ the Main Boulder Library. For toddlers 18 to 36 months and their caregivers. First 3 Thursdays of the month. 10:15 to 11:00am.
- Parents with Infants Support Group at Parenting Place. Free. Newborn to 9 mos. 10:30 to Noon.
What is your family up to this weekend?
Please let me know of any upcoming events that should be listed here. I am happy to include your free, low cost or unusual event in Boulder Family listing of weekly events. You can reach me at Boulder4Families@gmail.com or visit us on Facebook.
#families #free #Boulder #events #boulderfamilies #getoutside #December