- Free Kids Cocoa at Peet’s: Mamasource coupon for a FREE kids hot cocoa. Good through April 12, 2012. Get the coupon here.
- 15% Off at Playfair Toys: Off your entire purchase through April 15, 2012. And 20% off on all Melissa and Doug products. Just mention that they have a coupon on their website.
- Boulder Loft Playdates Deal: $13 for 2 play admissions, 2 beverages and 2 baked goods at the Boulder Loft Playdates from Livingsocial. Here’s the link.
- One-Year Subscription to Ranger Rick, Big Backyard, or Wild Animal Baby from National Wildlife Federation for only $10. See this Livingsocial deal here.
- Get Local Deals at Best of My Town. These are great deals on many, many local businesses you already frequent [e.g., Abo’s, Ozo Coffee, Tandoori Grill, etc.]. They are organized by location. Click on your location or check out the deals at a few locations: Boulder Deals, Lafayette Deals, Louisville Deals, Longmont Deals
- Boulder B.Cycles is offering free day passes on April 21 & 22. More details here.
- 2 Free Tickets Family Dance Planet: Sign up now to receive 2 free tickets to this fun upcoming dance event on April 28, 2012. You can purchase additional tickets.
- Free Cocoa from Pete’s Coffee: go Boulder Families on Facebook to download the coupon.
- Legoland Deal: Plumdistrict has a great deal on a 2 Night Stay & 2, 2-day Hopper Passes. From $359. For details click here.
- Kids Color Me Playhouse: From Groupon. $24 shipped to your house. For details click here.
- Maximize Your Travel Miles: The Mommy Points blog is a great resource for learning about how to maximize your travel miles. Check out Mommy Points.
Frozen Yogurt: Spooners [at 29th Street Mall] is offering Family Night every Monday where your kids get 50% off their froyo [frozen yogurt] from 5pm to close. Consider coming over after you visit Larkburger for their Kids Eat Free! evening on Monday. [Learn more about all restaurants where Kids Eat Free! in the Boulder area here.] I learned about this deal from my 10 year old son who called me excited when he was at Spooners today because I could add it to the blog.
Indoor Trampoline Park: Jump Street is a family oriented indoor trampoline park. They currently have a deal offered by Groupon. The deal is $10 for 2 hours of jumping to your heart’s content. You can purchase deals for more time/kids for an even better deal. Kids LOVE this place! To get to this deal click here.
50% Off a Hardcover Shutterfly Photobook. These are great books and Shutterfly makes it easy to upload and create the books! The deal is good through March 26, 2012. Use code: 3BFP-3CY0-ABZN-TC3KK4. Go to Shutterfly.com to get started.
Summer Camps: Plumdistrict has two deals on summer camps right now.
Rocky Mountain Theater for Kids: $25 for $100 towards a 2012 Summer Camp. To get the deal click here
2 Full Day Horseback Riding Camp with Monique Potts Horsemanship: $125 for a $200 camp. This is in Longmont. To get the deal click here.
Zoobooks Animal Anatomy Series for just $20 [67% off from Mamasource.com]. This offer includes 5 full-color books containing photos, articles, and trivia tidbits that get kids excited and knowledgeable about wildlife, plus 2 bonus books, an animal poster and sticker. Perfect for ages 6 and up. To get this offer click here.
Kids Eat Free!: Don’t forget about the Boulder Families Kids Eat Free! list. This list evolves over time, so check back often.
$20 Off at Whole Foods: You can still get $20 off at Whole Foods by simply syncing your Amex card with your Twitter account. Don’t have a Twitter acct? You can sign up easily [twitter.com] and still get great coupon-less deals from Amex. Use your synchronized charge card for qualifying purchases, and the savings are applied to their card statement within days [In addition to Whole Foods you can get couponless savings at Sports Authority, Ticket Master, Zappos, Fed Ex, 1800Flowers, and many more]. To learn more & get this deal click go to their official page here.
I am really excited about this one! Today I got $20 back from AMEX for doing my usual shopping at Whole Foods. It feels great! It sounds too good to be true, but it isn’t. I did it today and it worked! Read on…
- Amex/Whole Foods & More Deal: Amex and Twitter are offering awesome promotions right now and you can find them summarized right here. Honestly I am most excited about the $20 off at Whole Foods [I signed up today and I got a note right away from Amex saying I earned $20 after shopping at Whole Foods & spending $75. WooHoo!!!], $15 off at Sports Authority [think soccer & other sports], $ off at Best Buy, & much more. You do need to get a Twitter acct, but that’s easy. [If it feels overwhelming shoot me a note and I will send you a step by step outline showing you how to make this offer work, including signing up for Twitter.] How to sync an Amex card to Twitter here.
- JetBlue Deal: Livingsocial is running a pay $25 and get $50 to spend on travel between Denver and JFK or Boston. Get your deal right here.
- Disney Deal: From Aug. 25 through Sep. 29 Disney is offering a free dining plan on vacations of 5 nights or more. The free dining plan can save a family a lot of money as the food at Disney can get quite expensive.
- Other Deals: Whole Foods: Organic Strawberries are on sale for $4.99 & yummy pizzas at the Pearl St. store for $8.99 on Fridays [usually $13.99 I think]. Lucky’s Market: Organic Avocados 2/$1.
- Kids Eat Free!: I keep updating the Kids Eat Free! in Boulder listing on the blog. So check back often to see what’s up with dining out.
What other deals should families know about right now? Shout it out!
I am not compensated in any way for showing you these deals. I just want families to know about great deals that are out there. http://www.boulderfamilies.com